I love bright colors and I was inspired by tie dye design to create this nail art. So fun, bright, and eye catching. I have to be honest these were difficult to create and I still haven’t mastered the dragging technique.
1. To create this look I first painted all my nails with a clear base coat then white nail polish. The nail polishes I used is Orly Shockwave, Tip Top Sexy Bikini, Sinful Colors , China Glaze Peachy Keen. You will also need a paper towel and pin cushion Needle, please be careful.
2. Paint with a white nail polish, I used LA Colors white and let the polish completely dry.
3. Paint the stripes of colors one next to the other, be sure to work quickly because you want the polishes wet for the next step.
4. Using a pin cushion lightly drag from the blue to the tip of the nails in a diagonal, be sure to wipe off the nail polish from the pin cushion on the paper towel each time your drag.
5. Seal with a top coat and you have bright tie dye nails.
Check out the Tie Dye Nail tutorial below: