Today is officially Halloween! I really love my other Halloween nails here but I wanted to try skeleton and skull nails before it was too late. Skulls are trendy and festive, which are perfect for the Halloween celebrations. Trick or Treat?
DIY Skeleton Nails Tutorial:
1. Using white nail polish and a nail polish brush, draw a thin line in the middle of the nail. Then on the side draw a curved line.
2. Continue drawing curved lines on the left side.
3. Repeat on the right side.
4. Once finished you will get the outline of the skeleton.
5. With gray nail polish, I used Essie Chin Chilly, add the shadows. Also with my Orly Instant Artist stripper polish I outlined to add details and more shadows.
DIY Skull Nail Tutorial:
1. Create a tear drop shape with the biggest round nail dotting tool using black nail polish, I used China Glaze Liquid Leather.
2. With the white nail polish, I used China Glaze White on White, also create the tear drop shape inside the black.
3. Add three dots, two of the eyes and one for the nose.
4. With a nail stripper tool, draw a thin line for the mouth.
5. Add a top coat, I used Seche Vite.