Rainbow nails are one of my favorite nail designs. The happy bright colors on my finger nails brings a smile to my face. This rainbow sponge technique is so easy to do! I also am trying out Burt’s Bee cuticle cream, purchased here, and so far I like it. It’s important to keep your cuticles moisturized and healthy!
1. The nail polishes I used: Orly Shockwave, Sinful Colors Innocent, OPI no name Yellow, Sinful Colors Hazard, Butter London Pillar Box Red.
2. I pulled small pieces of the make up sponge with tweezers.
3. Starting from the tip I dabbed the make up sponge across.
4. Repeat with the next color.
5. Finish all the colors of the Rainbow. Clean up nails, tutorial here.
6. Seal with a top coat, I used Seche Vite. I also put cuticle cream all over my cuticles.