Yay it’s Halloween nails again! I found the perfect orange nail polish color Madam Glam “Mango Passion” for the base to this Halloween design. I am using easy Nailed Kit water slide decals to create this adorable Halloween theme:
1. Supplies needed: Nailed Kit water slide decals, Scissors, Water, Q-tip or cotton ball, and Top Coat.
2. Cut closely around the design you want to use.
3. Hold the decal face down on your nail in the position you want it.
4. Press a wet cotton ball or cloth against the back of the decal, making sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. After 15 seconds, gently remove the back paper.
6. Smooth out any wrinkles with a wet finger.
7. Allow the decal to dry.
8. Apply two coats of clear polish over the decal to protect it.
Halloween decals are a simple and easy way to have cute nail art without the hassle of painting: